Kestrel 2700 Ballistics Weather Meter
€ 269.95 EUR
Sale(inc VAT @ 20%)
Educational discount available, please use contact us form.
• Used for long range shooting, target shooting, defence, military etc
• Accurate Environmentals – Measures wind speed and direction, temperature, and pressure
• G1/G7 Ballistics Solver – Large library of lab tested bullet data. Shooting solutions out to 875yds
• User-Friendly – Simple 3 button operation and Easy Mode step-by-step guidance on getting started
• Rugged, All-Weather Durability – IP-67 Waterproof, MIL-STD-810 drop-tested, long life battery and backed by 5-Year Warranty
• Protective Slip-On Cover – Slides over the entire unit for added durability
• Load & Go Convenience – Upload a gun profile for your specific rifle and bullet in the 2700 using the free Kestrel LiNK Ballistics app, then leave your phone behind – the 2700 is a fully functional, stand-alone field tool
• Free Kestrel LiNK Ballistics App – View solutions remotely and easily build, store, and transfer gun and bullet data to and from unit and view solutions remotely using
The Kestrel 2700 Ballistics Weather Meter sets the standard for long-range accuracy, reliability, and affordability.
Combining onsite wind and weather measurements with an accurate ballistics solver – the K2700 delivers precise firing solutions for dead-on aim at long-distance targets. From competitive target shooters to the lifelong outdoorsmen, the Kestrel 2700 eliminates the guesswork allowing you to be confident in a clean accurate shot on the first-round.
|Kestrel 2700 - Specification Sheet|