Kestrel 5400 Weather Station
Sale(excluding VAT @ 20%)
The Kestrel 5400 Weather Station is a complete standalone Weather Monitoring Unit which is capable of logging environmental conditions over long periods without operator presence. The system comes complete with large compact tripod, vane mount, and Nitelze carrycase. The unit is automatically directed into the wind with the vane and mount.
Available with or without LiNK wireless connectivity, LiNK wireless connectivity allows seamless data transfer to the Kestrel LiNK app (available on Android) via the Kestrel LiNK Dongle to a PC for data analysis and graphing. The Non LiNK version transfers the data using a waterproof USB Data Transfer Cable.
Mil-SPEC-810G drop tested with an IP67 waterproof rating, the Kestrel 5400 is a robust unit capable of withstanding the rigours of HAZMAT and event market. A five year warranty and certificate of conformity, come as standard.
• Used by firefighters, HAZMAT response teams, military professionals, sporting events, sathletes and coaches
• Calculates Wet Bulb Globe Temperature WBGT and thermal work limits automatically. Enables warning flag settings for proactive heat stress management
• Weather parameters measured are altitude (barometric), barometric pressure, wind direction, crosswind, headwind, tailwind, density altitude, dew point temperature, globe temperature, heat stress index, naturally aspirated wet bulb temperature, relative humidity, absolute pressure, temperature, thermal work limit (TWL), wet bulb globe temperature (WBGT), wet bulb temperature (psychrometric), wind chill, wind speed
• Live data display and data storage for graphing and analysis
• Optional LiNK wireless connectivity for ease of data transfer
• Comes complete with compact tripod, vane, mount and NiteIze carrycase