Kestrel 5700X Weather Meter with Applied Ballistics and LiNK
€ 924.96 EUR
Sale(excluding VAT @ 20%)
The Kestrel 5700X offers the same accuracy and reliability as the industry gold standard Kestrel 5700 Elite, with increased performance power to deliver faster firing solutions in the field for multiple extreme long-range targets. With an upgraded processor that is more powerful and faster than the K5700 Elite, the K5700X provides quicker targeting data for extreme long-range targets. For increased security, the adjustable Bluetooth® Low Energy signal can be adjusted from full power to off position to minimize Bluetooth® range detectability.
The Kestrel 5700X comes with the complete Applied Ballistics software solution along with the Litz custom drag models for over 400 bullets. This combined with Kestrel's highly accurate wind speed, direction and air density measurements delivers unsurpassed elevation and windage solutions for long range shot accuracy. The free to market Kestrel LiNK Ballistics App allows you to build and manage your gun/bullet profiles and download them to your Kestrel 5700 Elite so you are fully prepared prior to shooting. Choose from the extensive Litz library of custom bullet drag models for the most precise transonic and subsonic range solutions available anywhere.
LiNK enabled units can also be wirelessly paired with LiNK compatible laser rangefinders, such as the Bushnell Elite 1 Mile CONX, to seamlessly integrate target data into the ballistic solution for unparalleled speed and accuracy.
Save money by purchasing a complete weather station package. Combine the K5700X with a tripod, vane, mount and Nitelze carry case allowing you to use the App to quickly adjust the target range, view the shooting solution and wind rose without leaving your shooting position. The LiNK Ballistics App even lets you set up multiple targets for single screen viewing. A professional meteorological and ballistics solution in one.
The Kestrel 5000 Series platform offers a large, high-resolution extra-strong polycarbonate lens display with ease of font readability. It also includes a built-in dual colour backlight, with a choice of white LED backlight or low intensity red LED backlight for those with requirements to operate in the dark.
Mil-SPEC-810G drop tested with an IP67 waterproof rating the Kestrel 5700 Elite is designed and constructed to withstand the harsh treatment it will receive at the firing range or within military applications. The unit comes with a five-year warranty and certificate of conformity as standard.
Please Note: The Kestrel 5700X does NOT offer Easy Mode or MV Cal Guide (you can still CAL MV however). If these are required, please purchase the Kestrel 5700 Elite Ballistics Weather Meter.
- Employs the Applied Ballistics bullet library of custom drag models, an exact measurement of your bullet's drag profile plus corrections for Aerodynamic Jump, Spin Drift, Coriolis, and Drop Scale Factoring to achieve accurate extended long-range shots.
- Expanded features include a customizable Target Card and an expanded Ballistics Data Table, as well as storage for up to 30 gun and bullet profiles and 10 saved targets.
- Backlight - Switchable White/Red
- Ballistics Calculator - Applied Ballistics®
- Battery Life Indicator
- Data Log Graph View
- Data Logging - Adjustable Interval
- Date & Time
- Digital Compass
- Drop-Tested to MIL-STD-810GHigh Contrast, Sunlight Readable Monochrome LCD Display
- Integrated Flip Open Impeller Cover
- Intuitive Tactile Up/Down/Enter Keypad
- LiNK Wireless Communication – Adjustable Bluetooth strength from full power to off
- Multilingual Menus (English, French, Spanish, German)
- Minimum/Maximum/Average Reading
- Pressure Sensor
- Relative Humidity Sensor
- Temperature Sensor (Patented External Isolated)
- Waterproof to IP67 (3'/1M for 30 minutes)
- Aerodynamic Jump Correction
- Applied Ballistics Custom Drag Models*
- Connect with LiNK Compatible Range Finders
- Coriolis Correction
- Create and store 10 Targets
- Create and store up to 30 Gun/Bullet Profiles
- G1/G7 Drag Models
- Muzzle Velocity Calibration
- MV-Temp Table
- Range Card
- Spin Drift Correction
- Supports Mil, MOA, Clicks
- Subsonic Range Drop Scale Factor Calibration
- Standard and Night Vision Preserving Backlight
- Target Range Estimator
- Zero Offset